Has a quick temper. (His lungs are working just fine. I can attest to that.)
He hates being cold. (That's when his temper comes out.)
He's not much of a lover of the diaper changing. (It comes out here too.)
He loves to be held. (He knows the second you put him down.)
He loves to be swaddled and cuddled.
Momma's milk is his favorite (I asked his pediatrician what's the average babies his age eat ml wise he said 45-60... Jake can eat up to 120! Can you say chunker!
I've never seen a baby smile so much in their sleep.
We're not really sure who he looks like but he does have his daddy's lips.
He's got some parents that like him...
A LOT. :)
Momma's milk is his favorite (I asked his pediatrician what's the average babies his age eat ml wise he said 45-60... Jake can eat up to 120! Can you say chunker!
I've never seen a baby smile so much in their sleep.
We're not really sure who he looks like but he does have his daddy's lips.
He's got some parents that like him...
A LOT. :)

I see a good mixture of both you guys. He has your eyes.he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!!
ReplyDelete